October? Is it really October?
Before you explode in a burst of pumpkin spice at the turning of the haunting season, can I take you on a tour of my October publications? I’ve got three stories coming out this month in some venues that I’m super excited to be a part of.
First stop: Nightmare Magazine.
The October issue (#61) is now available, and it includes my story, “We Are Turning on a Spindle.”
I LOVE this magazine, and I still can’t believe I’ve got a story published in it.
You can purchase the issue now at the website. Here’s what else is in it:
- Fiction by Cassandra Khaw (“Don’t Turn on the Lights”)
- Fiction by Brian Evenson (“Click”)
- Fiction by Robert Shearman (“Suffer Little Children”)
- Latest installment of the horror column “The H Word”
- Interview with Josh Malerman
- Author spotlights
Or you can check back at Nightmare Magazine’s website on October 18th, when my story will be available to read online!
Stay tuned for our next stop: Haunted Nights, available October 3rd.